We strive to be a bold, action-oriented, and inclusive network working to ensure critical new technology reaches Medicaid enrollees and other traditionally disadvantaged populations. We bring payers, providers, patients, policy makers and innovators to a communal table, collaborating to forge innovative solutions that solve real problems faced by Medicaid enrollees and the network that serves them. Founded in 2018, HealthTech 4 Medicaid (HT4M) is a nonprofit program of the Public Health Institute.
What We Do
- Hosting round table events that bring stakeholders from across the sector together to learn from one another and collaborate on innovative solutions that can make real impact.
- Providing industry insights on a wide range of Medicaid-related topics that help our members further their mission of creating stronger Medicaid programs.
- Events at industry conferences that add experiential value and opportunities for connection amongst Medicaid stakeholders in less formal settings.
- Education programs such as Q&A sessions with members of our Expert, Medicaid Director Council, and Patient & Family Council.
- Policy Advocacy with a goal of creating a healthy environment for Medicaid innovation and better care for Medicaid enrollees.