Who Joins HT4M?
We are a collective of advocates who believe that with the strategic injection of technology and innovation into the Medicaid ecosystem, there is tremendous opportunity to lower costs and improve quality of care, leading to better health outcomes for vulnerable populations. Our strength is the passion of our network, multiplied by the diversity of experience and perspective.
Our membership is open to:
- Entrepreneurs (venture-backed, privately-held, and public) working in the Medicaid space
- Health Plans
- Health Systems
- Health Providers (individuals/private practices, FQHCs, IPAs)
- Venture Capitalists & Funds
- NonProfits working with Medicaid populations & Community Based Organizations
- Individuals passionate about improving the health experience of 70+ million people in the United States
If our values align with yours, and you are actively working in the Medicaid space, we invite you to complete the membership form.
In order to continue this vital work, and to indicate commitment to improving care for Medicaid enrollees, we do require all member companies to pay annual dues of $5,000, which will be due at the activation of your membership.
- Curated networking opportunities at key industry conferences such as HES, HLTH, and MHPA
- Exclusive industry insights, state-level Medicaid program overviews, and webinars
- Opportunities for industry recognition and speaking engagements
- Knowledge base of best practices and collaboration opportunities with other HT4M members via member-only resources
- Member highlighting and participation at public events such as our Future of Medicaid Innovation Forum (held annually during JP Morgan Healthcare week)